Trinidad and Tobago weather
Trinidad and Tobago have two main seasons - the dry season, from January to May and the wet or rainy season, from June to December. In the rainy season, mornings are usually sunny, followed by rainy afternoons and fair nights.
During this time, our general rainfall pattern is interrupted by days of brilliant sunshine; a climatic phenomenon we fondly call Petit Carême. Petit Carême is similar to what temperate climes know as Indian Summer and offers a warm, invigorating change from dull weather. This mini-break normally happens between mid September to mid October.
The dry season is mostly sunny, with occasional light showers. This is the weather that makes Trinidad and Tobago the perfect vacation spot. Our islands share an average daytime temperature of 28 degrees Celsius that is warm but not unpleasantly humid and nights that are pleasantly cool.
Annual rainfall is about 200 cm (40 inches) over most of the country. Trinidad and Tobago is just south of the hurricane belt and rarely experiences hurricanes.
- Trinidad Carnival 2015
- Trinidad Carnival 2013
- Trinidad Carnival 2014
- Trinidad Carnival Dates 2012-2020
- Trinidad Events Calender 2012-2030
- Trinidad Carnival Dates 2009
- Trinidad Easter 2014
- Trinidad Easter 2013
- Diwali in Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad Diwali Calendar 2000-2020
- Public Holidays 2013 - 2014
- Trinidad 2012 Calender
- Trinidad Latest Events News
- Getting to Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad and Tobago Climate
- Things to do in Trinidad
- Trinidad and Tobago Airports
- Advertise With Us
- 'Too many complainers, not enough doers' - Trinidad Guardian
- New Generation Rallies to Climate Cause in Trinidad - Inter Press Service
- Tough 'Solo' draw for talented Juteram - Trinidad & Tobago Express
- Another 'Chetwynd' double for Auguste* - Trinidad & Tobago Express
- Teen pregnancies, child abuse rising in Tobago - Trinidad & Tobago Express
- Serrette laments errors at World Relays - Trinidad and Tobago's ... - Trinidad News
- Serrette laments errors at World Relays - Trinidad News
- Mobile Outlaw takes top Regatta honours - Trinidad News
- Relay teams qualify for World Championships - Trinidad Guardian
- Buccoo marks 92 years of goat racing * - Trinidad & Tobago Express